- October 2, 2013: Eversync Offers a Free Version of Its Virtual Backup Software; Backup software protects up to 2 TB of network data.
- April 24, 2013: Eversync Rated “Excellent” by Analyst Group DCIG in Virtual Server Backup Software Buyer’s Guide; Eversync beats Acronis, Dell AppAssure, Dell vRanger, PHD Virtual, and Veeam.
- February 5, 2013: Eversync Announces New Virtual Backup Software; Packaged VMware software backs up both physical and virtual servers with subscription-based pricing starting at less than $200/month.
- July 30, 2012: Eversync Launches New Comprehensive Partner Program to Fuel the Growth of the Company’s Channel; Program offers industry leading incentives for partners.
- July 12, 2012: Eversync Announces New Line of Total Data Protection Appliances, Including its First Software Virtual Appliance, All Featuring New Eversync OS 5.0 Software; New solutions target the mid-market with enterprise features in a simple and affordable package.